Friday, August 29, 2008

the few...

while i do still feel the same about my previous blog, i thought i should express gratitude for those that i have in my life that i cherish and could not imagine life without.



first and foremost, GOD. He has been there for me right through it all. even when i was all alone in an empty house or laying on a bathroom floor sobbing. He was there. i can feel His warmth come across my cold heart and body at times when i need Him the very most. when life has seemed to much to bear and when i felt i could go no further, it was God that was there. i know i have failed Him tremendously and my life is nowhere where it should or could be. this however; is between me and the Lord.



secondly, Travis my husband. honestly, it has taken a few Vallie's and storms in our relationship for me to realize just how important he is to me and how much i really do love him. whether Travis agrees with me or not he always has my back. i never question his support. he compliments me daily and reminds me of how much he loves me. this past year was a very difficult year for us and i look forward to new year and a new beginning.



next, my sister-in-law and best friend Stephanie. wow. there is no way to describe our relationship. we value each others differences and can appreciate one another for who we are. no matter what she has stood beside me and was a shoulder for me to lean on. i can always count on her honesty and support. i treasure her since of style ( which i taught her, lol),since of humor, and her sometimes messiness. i love that she is the only one i know who will drop something before the day is over or get something on her clothes, or even better can explode caramel all over the kitchen.



then there is Sonja. we met about 12 years ago. although, we have not been close this whole time, i completely value her friendship. her friendship is not the kind where we have to talk everyday. when we talk it's like we haven't missed a beat. i value her intelligence and wittiness. she has a great work ethic and is great at any thing she does. i swear she should have been a psychologist. she knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Sonja has a way of lighting up your day and just making you feel like there is nothing you can't do or conquer. she has played a huge role in my life over the last couple of years and i would like to say that I'm not sure where i would be without her. thanks Sonja. you're the best.



i have several other friends that i would like to mention there name who have been great and wonderful friends: sheree:i love you & appreciate all that you do and who you are. mark, Austin, Angie, brea, leslie, and Denise. thanks.

3 comments:

srrwilson said...

Aww, just go on and make me cry girl. I'm glad you feel that way cause I had no clue and had hoped that my crazy ramblings in the past had somehow seemed to make sense. LOL. I cherish our friendship and love you dearly!!!! Thanks for being there for me too!!!! Even with the TMI I shared today. LOL

totally_austin said...

is that "Austin" referrring to me....if so.....YES I made the list.

Denise said...

Thanks girl....we have shared a lot of good times and good laughs!!