Tuesday, September 30, 2008

it's been a while

while its been some time since i have blogged, i have been ultra busy! so , let me just take a moment to catch up before i get in to what i am blogging about. first, bryson is still getting into everything and then some and i am still loving my new job! i seriously have one of the best bosses ever and that alone makes any job worth going to. the girls at work and i decided we are goin to try to lose some poundage and hopefully some inchage (yeah, i made those up) so along side trying to eat better Travis and myself have been riding bikes with the kids @ the 'hood. its been 14 years since i rode a bike! and i will just go ahead and tell ya.... my butt hurts! i've got more cushion back there now so why don't i remember my butt hurting when i was a kid? anyhoo, life is great and i am making some positive changes that i hope i can divulge soon!

No comments: