Monday, October 6, 2008

whew!!!!

i have had several things on my "to-do list" for the fall. you know, when the weather cools down i can do such and such. well, on my to do list i need to paint the kids bathroom, just to give it a new look. i also would like to paint my kitchen. i am tired of yellow and would like to make it more my style so i am going w/ red and this kind of lime green. i know it sounds a little weird but its going to look great and i will post some pics as soon as i am done. last on my list was to clean out my laundry room and organize it and all of the closets.
well, today with the help of my mom n law i got my laundry room done, the kids closets, and a truckload of yard sale stuff. now, i still have to do mine & Travis's' closet and go through our filing cabinet and file a huge stack of paperwork away; which i am hoping to get done in the morning so that Wednesday i can start painting the kitchen. i have a personal deadline for all of my little projects to be completed by and that is October 15th. i am trying to get all of the small tedious ones done first so that all i will have left is the painting.
i feel better already just blogging about my progress and my "list". right now my living room is in total chaos b/c i have totes stacked up ready to go back in the attic and some have mine & Travis's fall/winter clothes in it, and the others are clothes that we have all outgrown or just don't want anymore. i will feel much better after i get these all put away or rid of! i am hoping that tomorrow i will finish this as well.
wish me luck!

No comments: